In Nicosia, Cyprus today on April 8, 2022, the parties of:
A. OneGlobe ("One Globe Life Ltd", Company No: HE411694, 7 Larnakos Avenue, Doriforos Complex, Block B, 2nd Floor, Office 201, 2101 Nicosia | Tax No: CY10411694P,
legally represented) (from hereon referred to as "THE COMPANY") and
B. "" (located in / , , , , | Tax No: ) as it is legally presented for the signature by (from hereon referred to as "THE CUSTOMER") agree with the terms hereof, as presented on April 8, 2022 (herein referred to as THE AGREEMENT).
The acceptance of which implies the simultaneous, unconditional acceptance of the charges which apply indefinitely, as they are presented in the following :
|#22920||Completed||97.00€ for 1 item|
|#22923||Completed||25.00€ for 1 item|
|#22925||Cancelled||97.00€ for 1 item|
|#22929||Completed||40.00€ for 1 item|
|#39514||Failed||249.00€ for 1 item|
|#39546||Failed||278.00€ for 2 items|
|#39648||Processing||249.00€ for 1 item|
1. THE COMPANY ("One Globe Life LTD", Company No: HE411694, 7 Larnakos Avenue, Doriforos Complex, Block B, 2nd Floor, Office 201C, 2101 Nicosia | Tax No: CY10411694P, legally represented),is obliged to make every effort for the proper operation of its website and its network in general. However, it is not responsible for any inability and accessibility of this website, temporary or permanent, for technical reasons or others that are not due to its fault, but to general reasons of force majeure
2. THE COMPANY and THE CUSTOMER, in the context of this cooperation, each act as a separate person responsible for the processing of the personal data of the candidates, and the relationship between THE COMPANY and THE CUSTOMER is a relationship between two processors. THE CUSTOMER acts as the controller and responsible processor, when the personal data of the candidates come from recruitment applications addressed to the job post/s according to a specific contract and/or from databases kept by THE COMPANY outside of this contract and/or for the execution of other services or its contractual obligations, determining the means and purposes for the processing of personal data. When, exceptionally, THE COMPANY operates as the processor on behalf of THE CUSTOMER (controller), it is obliged to comply with the obligations of the processor according to the applicable legislation including, for example, Article 28 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 and any relevant/applicable legislation in this respect (GDPR) and this context to process the personal data of the candidates in accordance with the instructions, orders, and suggestions of THE CUSTOMER, exclusively for this cooperation.
3. When exceptionally THE COMPANY acts as the executor of the processing of the personal data of the candidates on behalf of THE CUSTOMER, THE CUSTOMER agrees that THE COMPANY has the right to use subcontractors and/or affiliated companies and data storage providers. THE COMPANY, in this case, can transfer and process the personal data of candidates on behalf of THE CUSTOMER anywhere in the world, where THE COMPANY, its affiliated companies, or its subcontractors maintain data processing functions. THE COMPANY provides at all times an adequate level of protection for this personal data, in accordance with the requirements of the applicable legislation on personal data and ensures that its affiliated companies or subcontractors are covered by an appropriate framework or contract recognized by the competent authorities or the courts that it provides an adequate level of protection for personal data.
4. THE COMPANY and THE CUSTOMER are obliged to take, to the extent appropriate to them according to their capacity and role, every reasonable technical and organizational measure, to avoid unauthorized or illegal processing, unintentional loss or destruction, damage, unauthorized access, embezzlement, theft, falsification or disclosure, etc. of the personal data processed and to make every effort to take all appropriate measures to ensure the confidentiality and protection of all personal data disclosed to them in the framework of this cooperation.
5. THE COMPANY and THE CUSTOMER expressly state that: a) they are aware of the relevant/applicable legislation for the protection of personal data, including indicative and not restrictive of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), as well as all current instructions, decisions, circulars and regulations of the Cypriot Personal Data Protection Authority, which govern the legal reception and processing of personal data and b) fully assume their obligations arising from the applicable legislation on protection of personal data, regarding the storage, management and processing of all collected personal data and all of which may become known in the context of their cooperation and c) the collection, storage and processing of personal data will always be in full compliance with applicable laws, provisions and obligations imposed by the relevant/applicable legislation on the protection of the individual from the processing of personal data.
6. In this context, the Contracting Parties declare that the collection, storage and processing of candidates` personal data (e.g. name, age, sex, residential address, e-mail address, telephone number and details of the candidate`s CV) are subject to full compliance with applicable laws, regulations and obligations imposed by existing national legislation on the protection of the individual with regard to the processing of personal data and that in the collection and processing of personal data, agree to take appropriate security measures to prevent theft, embezzlement, falsification, unauthorized access. maintain the confidentiality of the candidates` information, inform the candidates properly about the collection, purpose and processing of their personal data, ensure their explicit consent to the processing of their personal data and their rights in relation to them (e.g. correction, deletion, oblivion), to provide candidates with reasonable access to their personal data and to prohibit access to it by unauthorized persons
7. THE COMPANY has the exclusive right of intellectual property on the database maintained by it, protected by Law 59/1976 and its amendments, or any relevant/applicable law as in force from time to time. THE CUSTOMER has no right to further disclose to third parties (natural or legal) any information of candidates that will be provided by THE COMPANY, without the prior written consent of THE COMPANY or to use them for purposes other than the search for staff (e.g. advertising) or to register them in other databases or to register or use them in any kind of publications.
8. THE CUSTOMER must ensure that the services provided by THE COMPANY are used in accordance with the law, good faith, and business ethics and must repair any damage to THE COMPANY due to violation of the terms of this or applicable law. Also, THE CUSTOMER is obliged not to use the services of THE COMPANY for the execution of acts, which may result in the civil liability of THE COMPANY or the criminal prosecution against THE COMPANY but also against THE CUSTOMER for acts that are indicatively mentioned in the Civil or Penal Code, in relevant provisions of national or Community law or decisions of judicial or other authority.
9. THE CUSTOMER guarantees and explicitly states that the content of the ads that he will give for publication and posting on THE COMPANY`s website will be in every way legal, as well as that this content will not incur any monetary claim or administrative fine to THE COMPANY from any legal basis it may be caused, liable to THE COMPANY for any possible positive or negative damage of the latter. THE COMPANY, however, reserves the right to refuse the posting of relevant ads or even to remove/delete already posted ads (in whole or in part), in any case at its discretion, indicating whether this has been prohibited by administrative or judicial decision of any jurisdiction and refers to obviously illegal acts or advertisements with content contrary to the principle of equal treatment between candidates, obscene, insulting illegal and/or contrary to the provisions of the applicable laws. In case of refusal by THE COMPANY for the posting of a relevant ad or deletion of an already posted ad, the latter is obliged to inform THE CUSTOMER in writing within the period of three (3) working days: a) from receiving the relevant posting order or b) from the day on which it was perceived as illegal, abusive, etc. content of the already posted ad, stating at the same time the reasons for this refusal or deletion. It is expressly agreed between the parties that from the refusal by THE COMPANY for the posting of a relevant advertisement or the removal/deletion of the advertisement according to the above, the latter does not bear any responsibility towards THE CUSTOMER or any third party for their compensation, by any legal basis and for any legal reason, which is related to the denial or respectively its removal/deletion.
10. It is hereby agreed that the amount of any debt of THE CUSTOMER to THE COMPANY for each period of validity of the contract and/or in any way its termination, is fully proved by the exact excerpt from the kept, handwritten or electronic, commercial books (cards) and data of THE COMPANY that contains the individual debt amounts and depicts the financial relations of THE CUSTOMER with THE COMPANY, certified for its accuracy by an employee of THE COMPANY, Lawyer or Public Authority. It is expressly agreed that THE COMPANY is entitled to apply for the issuance of a payment order based on the above excerpts and the relevant invoices or accounts, following an out-of-court notice according to the relevant/applicable legislation including Contract Law (chapter 149) Civil Procedure Rules (chapter 6 and 7).
11. THE COMPANY reserves the right: a) to suspend the provision of the agreed services to THE CUSTOMER, for as long as THE CUSTOMER does not fulfill his financial obligations, in accordance with the present or b) to terminate the provision of the agreed services without compensation for the same and immediately valid (without notice) this and request compensation for any damage, in case THE CUSTOMER does not fulfill his financial obligations, in accordance with this.
12. Any major or ancillary dispute directly or indirectly related to this Convention, such as, but not limited to, its preparation, validity, execution or interpretation - unless resolved amicably - falls within the territorial jurisdiction of the appropriate courts of Cyprus.
13. THE CUSTOMER is obliged to inform THE COMPANY in writing of any change in the data mentioned herein, until the notification of which, each document is notified or served validly at the old address.
14. THE COMPANY reserves the right to assign in whole or in part to banking institutions its rights deriving from the present.
15. THE CUSTOMER expressly agrees to be mentioned by the COMPANY in its advertisements or other publications as its customer.
16. Non-application of terms: Articles 2, 3, 6, 7 and 9 hereof apply only when the object of the cooperation of the contracting parties concerns: a) posting of advertisements and / or b) access to the CV of THE COMPANY or c) some of these services in combination with another service.
|Authorised to sign on behalf of THE COMPANY:|
Manolito P. Georgiades
ONEGLOBE LIFE LTD.
|Authorised to sign on behalf of THE CUSTOMER:|