WFH: Eligible: Customer Service Associate II-Consumer Bankway
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
General Equivalency Diploma
Travel Percentage :
As the world works and lives faster, FIS is leading the way. Our fintech solutions touch nearly every market, company, and person on the planet.
Our teams are inclusive and diverse. Our colleagues work together and celebrate together.
If you want to advance the world of fintech, we’d like to ask you: Are you FIS?
About the role:
As a Customer Service Associate II you can use your exceptional customer service skills to grow your career with a top fintech company.
You and your team will resolve support issues for customers via telephone, IM, and email, and support all our major client groups: banking, payments, and investments.
About the team:
Our call centers provide support to thousands of customers and clients every day via phone and virtual chat solutions. We are growing quickly, yet we remain focused on crafting an incredible experience for our clients. We value and expect thoughtfulness and high performance from everyone at FIS and look forward to having you on the team!
- Starting date: April 17th
- Working hours: 8am-8pm (40 hours per week with 2 days off)
- Benefits: Dental/Medical/Vision/401K
What you will be doing:
- Provides customer support by phone, email, or instant message to business customers.
- Serves as primary contact for inbound customer issues. Escalates more technical product-related issues to proper Product Support department.
- Processes a high volume of customer inquiries of FIS products and services and resolves a targeted percentage of those inquiries.
- Troubleshoots customer problems, identifies the root cause of the problem, and uses tools and resources appropriately to determine how to resolve customer problems.
- Tracks and documents inbound support requests and ensures proper notation of customer problems or issues.
- Updates customer information and ensures accurate entry of contact information.
- Meets standards of job, such as quality standards, adherence to schedule and average handle time.
- May provide guidance and/or mentoring to less experienced associates.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
What you will need:
- High school diploma or GED
- Experience working in customer service in a high-volume
- Call center experience (preferred)
- Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective people skills and sensitivities when dealing with others
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
What we offer you:
- A career at FIS is more than just a job. It’s the change to shape the future of fintech. At FIS, we offer you:
- A voice in the future of fintech
- Always-on learning and development
- Collaborative work environment
- Opportunities to give back
- Competitive salary and benefits
Also, overtime work is an essential function of this position. From time to time you could be required to work overtime.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.