UI Angular development
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Computer Engineering
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS, you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
Position – Software Engineer II
Required Experience Level – 3-6 years
Work Location – Pune
About Team & Product/Project Details:
FIS Securities Finance Revenue Allocator (LFA)
Loanet Finance Allocation (LFA) service automatically allocates and calculates revenue and expense around both the short sale rebate allocation process and the financing costs related to proprietary trading. A highly parameterized rules engine dynamically allocates the sources of short coverage to customer and firm short positions. Allows firms to calculate and process virtually any revenue / fee sharing arrangement with its short customers or proprietary trading accounts.
FIS Fully Paid Lending Processor (FPL)
The Fully Paid Lending (FPL) solution facilitates the ability for Broker Dealers (B/D) to lend fully paid customer securities. The FIS FPL solution provides STP for a significant part of the fully paid work flow. Specifically, the FPL solution determines fully paid availability in hard to borrow stocks based on long positions for customers who opt in the program (based on the B/D designation). The Fully Paid solution determines which customer’s positions have been borrowed and recommends collateral for same.
What you will be doing:
This position is for a Front-end developer who along with the team will be responsible for working with the team on the regular development activities. Along with the active development, he/she would also be responsible for production support and assisting QA. You would be working in highly quality & client focused environment.
What you bring:
Knowledge / Experience
- Strong knowledge & hands-on of HTML5, Angular, Web Technologies & WebApi.
- Knowledge of programming languages like C#.
- Strong Knowledge of Design patterns.
- Knowledge of RDBMS & SQL.
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Concepts.
- Ability to understand the enhancement requests for existing products.
- Knowledge on any version control tool (GIT, etc).
Technical Experience Requirement:
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in HTML5 & Angular web development.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in WebApi development, implementation of design patterns & OOPS concepts.
Other required skill:
- Should possess strong verbal/written communication skills.
- Ability to work and resolve issues independently.
- Ability to work as an individual contributor.
- Ability to work in flexible working hours if needed.
Added bonus if you have:
- Knowledge of .Net/.Net core.
- Knowledge of any Continuous integration/deployment tools.
- Exposure to any build and release tools.
- Fluent in English
- Excellent communicator – ability to discuss technical solutions within team and adapt depending on the technical or business focus of the discussion
- Attention to detail – track record of authoring high quality documentation
- Self-starter but team mindset – work autonomously and as part of a global team
- Must be able to perform under pressure
- Must learn and maintain knowledge of software components as necessary to support application builds and deployments and maintaining production environments.
What We offer You:
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.