Truck Driver – No Touch Freight!
Login to bookmark
Hiring CDL A Solo Company Truck Drivers
SEEKING SOLO COMPANY TRUCK DRIVERS – WEEKLY HOME TIME!
Truck Driver Benefits:
- Earn up to $1,400 per week
- $2,000 Transition Bonus
- 100% no-touch freight
- Majority drop and hook
- 90% of freight is customer loads
- Late-model equipment
- Trucks governed at 70 MPH
- Weekly home time
- $1,000 Referral bonus
- Over 3,000 miles per week
- Mileage bonuses paid weekly
- Medical, dental, vision, prescription, and life insurance
- 401K with matching company contribution
Truck Driver Requirements:
- Valid CDL A
- At least 2 years of Class A CDL driving experience in the past 3 years
- No more than 1 at-fault accident in the last 3 years
Team Company Truck Driver Benefits:
- Average $175,000-185,000 per year
- Average $3,600 per week
- Average 6,000 miles per week
- One time delivery bonus
- Dedicated round trip TN to NV
- Dry No-touch Freight
INTERESTED IN BECOMING AN OWNER OPERATOR?
Ask your recruiter today about our Owner Operator Program
ABOUT SOUTHLAND TRANSPORTATION
Southland Transportation is one of the Southeast’s top trucking companies offering both the opportunity for drivers to make a comfortable income and enjoy time with their families as they are home during the week and every weekend.
Family-owned and operated, when you work with Southland, you get the best of both worlds: a company that is big enough to provide the technology to service your needs but small enough that we know you by name. Our drivers enjoy the benefits of a financially stable and secure company committed to providing its drivers with the support they need to succeed on the road while balancing miles and home time.
CALL US TODAY(877) 574-5910