Software Engineer Specialist -C# &,AngularJs
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Computer Engineering
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
In today’s highly competitive private equity market, firms must not only deliver superior returns, but also respond to more stringent reporting requirements and increasing demands for information – both from within and outside their organization. Throughout the industry there is mounting pressure on organizations to do more, requiring a clear technology strategy that not only addresses the demands of today, but also enables the growth and performance of tomorrow.
What you will be doing
Analyze user requirements
- Create & document innovative, scalable, fault-tolerant software solutions for our product
- Coordinate with all stakeholders and work collaboratively other developers
- Debug, refine and rewrite code
- Continuously learn and improve skills
- Should be able to work independently
- Pays attention to detail and all tasks should be done with highest quality standard
What you bring:
Knwoldge and expereince
- Understanding on C#.Net, MVC Framework, REST, Web API, SQL Server, .Net framework, .Net Core, JQuery, Typescript
- Strong background object-oriented design, modular system and component development
- Good understanding of clean coding practices, SOLID design principles
- Understanding and Experience with Unit Testing Framework and Concepts
- Hands on Experience with LINQ, Json, XML, Delegates
- Experience with Source control, change tracking, version control tools
- Excellent communicator – ability to discuss technical and solutions to customers and other stakeholders and adapt depending on the technical or business focus of the discussion
- Organized approach – manage and adapt priorities according to client and internal requirements
- Self-starter but team mindset – work autonomously and as part of a global team
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to demonstrate interpersonal and team building skills and establish and maintain effective working relationships with team members
- Ability to work in an agile development environment where developers and testing personnel work closely together to deliver quality product
Added bonus if you have (Good to have skills):
Familiarity with knockout Js, Nuget libraries, CI/CD pipeline
What we offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
- A competitive salary and benefits
A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.