Software Engineer Senior
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Computer Engineering
Travel Percentage :
1 – 5%
We are FIS. Our technology powers the world’s economy and our teams bring innovation to life. We champion diversity to deliver the best products and solutions for our colleagues, clients and communities. If you’re ready to start learning, growing and making an impact with a career in fintech, we’d like to know: Are you FIS?
About the role:
As a Software Engineer you could work with bleeding edge technology as you build innovative fintech products that change the way the world pays, banks and invests. This will involve developing core versions of software applications, identifying client requirements and technical specifications, interacting with engineering groups and training clients on applications.
What you will be doing:
- coding, testing, debugging and integrating software applications
- extending, customizing and configuring a Franklin integration project(Condor)
- interacts with product managers and/or users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications
- teaming up with business analysts, quality assurance specialists and architects to deliver software
- working on FinTech projects for the biggest banks in the world
What you bring:
- 4+ years of applications development experience
- excellent knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL package, plus command knowledge of XML, MQ, FTP; nice to have – Web programming and java.
- good knowledge of one or more of Application Servers (WebSphere, Tomcat JBoss, WebLogic, Open Liberty)
- excellent knowledge of Oracle database is an advantage (SQL Server might prove useful)
- experience with continuous integration and automated testing (Intellij, JUnit, Selenium, Confluence, jira, BitBucket, Jenkins)
- proficient knowledge of Linux/Unix environment
- experience working with remote team members is an asset.
- teamwork (also remote), problem-solving and time management skills
- good command of English
- willingness to learn
What we offer you
- competitive salary and excellent benefits: private health insurance for employees and their family, group life insurance, pension plan 5%, lunch card
- flexible working hours
- working in the innovative and entrepreneurial environment of a growing international company
- comprehensive onboarding process
- external and internal trainings
- convenient office location (Poznań Przemysłowa Street)
- fully remote work till the end of Covid-19
- possibility to work remotely, in a hybrid way, or fully in the office after Covid-19 – we are open to your needs
- opportunities for growth
- work-life balance
- language courses
- contract of employment
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.