Senior TA Analyst
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Business Administration
Travel Percentage :
The world of finance moves fast. At FIS, we’re faster. Our teams are empowered to learn, grow, and make an impact–in their careers and communities. We deliver innovation that advances the way the world pays, banks and invests. If you want to grow personally and professionally, we’d like to know: Are you FIS?
About the role:
This role will effectively lead and co-ordinate the ongoing components and responsibilities of the Training and Business Documentation Team which supports the Intl TA, service deliverables and initiatives.
- Assist the International TA in increasing efficiencies by participating in and leading the development and implementation of new processes, organizational strategies and/or processes, and TA-wide activities.
- Write business processes and make recommendations and changes in order to improve and support business systems and activities and/or to deliver greater effectiveness and efficiency.
- Continuously drive efforts to evaluate and evolve current processes to successfully meet the changing business needs.
- Partner with other Intl TA Business Services team members and various business partners.
- Support moderate to large assignments in scope and complexity using initiative and independent judgment.
- Act as a mentor, trainer to team members by reviewing work and providing guidance where required.
What you will need:
- Minimum four years business experience
- Minimum three years participating in or managing medium – large initiatives
- Fluent in written & spoken English
- Proven experience of business documentation creation
- Strong PC knowledge including use of Microsoft Office products
- Ability to interact with and lead teams in a multi-site and cross-functional environment
- Strong time management skills and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Analytical, organizational, and administrative skills
- Strong decision making and customer service focus
- Strong attention to details and quality
- Ability to take initiative and work under pressure in a changing/growing environment
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
What we offer you:
- Working in an international company, alongside international colleagues.
- Being a part of an innovative and entrepreneurial environment of a growing department and team.
- Option to work fully remotely, with the necessary equipment provided by the company (computer, monitors, accessories).
- Development opportunities by using the company’s on-line training database and LinkedIn Learning.
- Participation in projects and training sessions focused on both soft skills (communication, presentation, conducting meetings) and technical skills (Excel, knowledge of capital markets, English language).
- Unique working atmosphere (team integration meetings, friendly working environment, support of experienced employees).
- Opportunity to get involved in social projects and local initiatives.
- Language courses.
- Contract of employment with competitive salary and excellent benefits: private health insurance for employees and their family, group life insurance, pension plan, lunch card, gym, kindergarten and creche, office canteen discounts.
- Organization of work in accordance with the philosophy of work-life balance.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.