Sales Executive Senior – Insurance (Virtual)
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
15 – 25%
We are FIS. Our technology powers the world’s economy and our teams bring innovation to life. We champion diversity to deliver the best products and solutions for our colleagues, clients and communities. If you’re ready to start learning, growing and making an impact with a career in fintech, we’d like to know: Are you FIS?
About the role:
As a quota carrying Sales Executive hunter, you will manage Tier 2&3 (small to mid-size) New Logo Acquisition territories for the Capital Markets Buy Side Insurance team.
About the Team:
Buy Side Capital Markets team specifically focuses on selling to insurance carriers with a focus on Life, Healthcare, and Annuity.
What you will be doing:
- Insurance, Financials, Workflow, Accounting, and Investments.
- Meet sales goals and business objectives
- Selling Enterprise software, products and/or services
- Prospect new clients to get meetings, identify opportunities, qualify those opportunities, and close deals with these new logo acquisition accounts.
- Managing a full sales cycle from deal discovery, to scheduling demos/regular calls with clients, internal/external follow-up, management of internal/external teams, contract generation, finance, legal, product
- Assist in development of sales, strategy, and business plans for each account
- Initiates contact with prospective customers to sell targeted FIS products and/or services.
- Works as a member of a sales team to sell assigned products or services to identified accounts.
- Demonstrates product knowledge including various solutions, markets, and competitive intelligence.
- Prepares and presents proposals to clients utilizing FIS resources and tools.
- Negotiates, structures and closes “deals” that meet customer expectations and FIS’s ability to deliver; utilizes appropriate company resources per the resources plan to provide product marketing support or specialized product sales expertise.
- Meets sales goals and objectives.
- Other related duties assigned as needed
What you will need:
- Prior experience selling to insurance carriers with a focus on Life, Healthcare and Annuity is strongly preferred.
- Experience meeting and exceeding a personal sales quota
- Successful track record selling enterprise software solutions
What we offer you:
At FIS, we are as committed to growing our employees’ careers as our own business. We offer:
• Opportunities to innovate in fintech
• Inclusive and diverse team atmosphere
• Professional and personal development
• Resources to contribute to your community
• Competitive salary and benefits
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.