Retail Store Manager
Are you ready to empower a team to exceed goals, showing a keen interest in their development and professional growth? If so, then a Retail Store Manager position at Spectrum may be right for you.
At Spectrum, we keep more than 32 million customers connected across our 41-state footprint. Our Retail Sales team powers more than 700 store locations that serve our communities and customers. We support them by offering state-of-the-art solutions including Spectrum Internet®, mobile, TV and voice.
BE PART OF THE CONNECTION
As a Retail Store Manager you can expect to inspire your team, sharing your subject-matter expertise while cultivating creativity within an incentive based work environment. Your efforts will positively impact your community by expanding customer access to Spectrum’s leading services.
WHAT OUR RETAIL STORE MANAGERS ENJOY MOST
- Collaborating with peers to build high preforming teams through best practice sharing.
- Coaching and developing sales reps to reach their personal and professional goals.
- Ensuring store success by building positive customer relationships while utilizing probing techniques to overcome obstacles.
- Communicating with customers in a retail setting, delivering a positive company image while exceeding operational metrics.
You will be supported by experienced territory management, a performance-driven culture, training, and career development opportunities. This team is collaborative and inclusive, actively building each other up and celebrating each-others’ successes.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO SPECTRUM
- Experience: 3-5 years of sales and customer service experience
- Working inside a retail store environment
- High level of comfort with personal technology
- Technical Skills: Intermediate knowledge of software programs, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Travel: Valid driver’s license, satisfactory driving record, auto insurance, and reliable personal vehicle.
- Abilities: Lift up to 35 lbs. and stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Schedule: Travel and flexibility to support store hours as business needs dictate.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Management experience – 1+ years
- Telecommunications/wireless experience – 1-3 years
SPECTRUM CONNECTS YOU TO MORE
- Dynamic Growth: The growth of our industry and evolving technology powers our employees’ careers as they move up or around the company
- Competitive Pay: Reap the rewards of crushing sales targets with generous commissions, base salary and lucrative incentives
- Supportive Teams: Be part of a strong community that gives you opportunities to network and grow, and wants to see you succeed
- Total Rewards: See all the ways we invest in you—at work and in life
Apply now, connect a friend to this opportunity or sign up for job alerts!