Retail Sales Specialist – $18.00 per hour, plus commission and incentives!
At A Glance:
- Our specialists earn an hourly base pay of $18.00 along with lucrative commission and incentives for targeted hourly earnings of $22.95/hour or $47,736.00 annually. Top performers in this role are earning $60,000. You may also qualify for free internet, TV, and phone services (restrictions do apply).
- This role is a full-time, entry to mid-level retail sales role, focusing on wireless, TV, and internet products in the communications and entertainment technology space. Advancement potential and generous commission opportunities are available.
- Our Retail Sales Specialists are organized, digitally savvy communicators with a competitive spirit eager to learn and grow. A results-driven achiever comfortable in a busy retail sales environment. Wireless sales experience preferred.
Spectrum is America’s fastest-growing TV, internet, and voice provider. Our organization is one filled with a diverse group of hardworking people. They’re committed to helping us grow, and we’re committed to growing with them because making sure everyone reaches their full potential is a key part of our mission.
Our extensive training program, competitive base salary, and generous commission structure provides the foundation you need to be a successful salesperson. Meeting and exceeding sales goals while delivering service solutions to our customers – it’s a win-win.
It’s all about learning and growing
Whether this is a new road for you or you are an experienced sales professional, the journey is all mapped out. With plenty of dedicated peer and leadership support, our fully paid training programs shape new Retail Sales Specialists into quick-thinking professionals. We can bring you up to speed on Spectrum’s full line of products – and our competitors’ products – in about a month, including telephone, data, wireless, and video services. As products are updated, so are you, so you can pass that knowledge on to your customers.
With a deliberate path to success
We know that the best people to lead are those who have been down the same road before. Most of our managers started as Retail Sales Specialists themselves, proving that career advancement is a very real and achievable goal. Peer-to-peer mentoring and regular coaching sessions ensure you feel supported and have everything you need to succeed. Get started at a Fortune 100 company and see how far you can go.
The benefits are clear.
On top of opportunities to advance your career and earn more, Spectrum offers comprehensive benefits, a market-leading retirement plan, and other programs to support you and your family at all stages of life. See all the ways we invest in you—at work and in life.
What are our expectations?
- Meet or exceed monthly sales goals, including wireless sales
- Ensure a great customer experience
- Educate and engage customers through product demonstrations
- Be a team player (because we spend way too much time together)
- Know your stuff – maintain strong knowledge of all TV, internet, and wireless products, pricing plans, promotions, and service features for Spectrum, as well as our competitors
What’s required to get started?
- Thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Read, write and speak the English language to effectively communicate with employees, customers, and suppliers in person, on the phone, and by written communications
- Lifting up to 35 lbs.
- Standing for prolonged periods of time
- Wearing a required uniform
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Sales Experience: 1 – 5 years
- Knowledge of latest technology and devices
- Commissioned sales experience
- Retail sales or wireless sales
- Valid driver’s license