Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Business Administration
Travel Percentage :
10 – 15%
Professional Services are the rapid growing (double digit YOY) and innovative business unit within FIS, a Fortune500 company. We deliver Trax, Ambit, Quantum, FIS Corporate Payments Software Solution, to big businesses around the globe. We are looking for Project Manager to manage projects of the Professional Services Team with the team center in Poland. If you have experience leading IT/Finance projects in multinational environments, coming from FinTech, Finance, Payments, Treasury, or a similar domain and if you would like to grow further – this could be a job of your dream.
What you will be doing:
- Plan client delivery project from start to completion through all aspects of the Software Delivery Lifecycle,
- manage consulting personnel including, effective communication and succession planning,
- In conjunction with the client and internal stakeholders, initiate and set goals for programs according to the strategic objectives of the business,
- Formulation, organization and monitoring of a large project,
- Strictly control and manage deadlines, budgets and activities
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration/management/Computer Science or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience,
- Practical experience in one or more following fields is a big plus: Treasury, Account Payables, Cash Management, e-Commerce, FinTech, Corporate Banking or Banking Payments (in a medium to large corporation or software and service provider),
- Leadership of the Professional Services Team
- ability to build relationships with FIS clients,
- speaks and writes fluently English (other European language is a plus),
- project management, productivity, planning, and workload management skills,
What we offer you:
- working in the innovative and entrepreneurial environment of a growing international company,
- joining a team of talented experts in banking and payment solutions,
- convenient office location (Sienna 73 Street, Warsaw),
- flexible working hours,
- language courses,
- competitive salary with excellent benefits: private health insurance for employees and their family, group life insurance, pension plan, co-financing of holidays, lunch pass, fruits and cookies, chillout room, coffee point, shower facilities, bicycle parking.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.