Product Support Representative Senior – Intellimatch / SQL
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Commerce/Business
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
We are looking for staff to be part of our Client Experience (Product Support) staff that support FIS® Data Integrity Manager (DIM) aka IntelliMatch) clients globally. This role will require interacting directly with clients via our Ticketing Tools and coordinating with internal stakeholders such as Development, Product Management, Professional Services, IT Operations team etc.
What you will be doing
You would be part of the IntelliMatch Product Support team that would primarily be responsible to work on application/product issues reported for IntelliMatch and Payments Investigation by FIS Managed Services Clients. You would be expected to be work on such issues, be the Principal Point of Contact for key clients and own all such issues during your shift.
Principal Responsibilities: The successful candidate will be involved in all the following aspects of the role:
- Own Client Tickets raised with DIM Support and work on them as per agreed SLAs towards issue resolution/escalation.
- Own Incident Calls and work with FIS IT operations and Enterprise Incident Management (EIM) teams
- Manage Relationship for key External clients along with the Client Service Managers (CSM) and support teams
- Be part of Client meetings to review Open tickets or any other related Play the role of a Functional cum Technical expert within the Support Team
- Document and Train the team and peers on key functional/technical concepts as required
- Provide on-call support on Weekends on a rotational basis
What you bring:
Knowledge / Experience
- Advanced knowledge of working with IntelliMatch with 3 years of support experience with IntelliMatch
- Ability to understand SQL statements (joins, updates, scripts for analysis, etc.) and DB objects
- Good exposure to various Ticketing Tools such as TeamSupport, TFS, SNOW
- At least 5 years’ experience of Product Support or client facing experience with a focus on Product support
- Experience of working in a multi-shift environment is desirable
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Good analysis and problem-solving capability
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- ITIL Basic certification – desirable
- Fluent in English
- Self-starter but team mindset – work as part of a global team
- Customer service and team focus
- Ability to work effectively with minimum supervision with a strong sense of ownership
What we offer you
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
- Great workspaces with dedicated and motivated colleagues
- A broad range of professional education and personal development opportunities
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.