Product Support Representative III (Securities)
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Commerce/Business
Travel Percentage :
1 – 5%
The world of finance moves fast. At FIS, we’re faster. Our teams are empowered to learn, grow, and make an impact–in their careers and communities. We deliver innovation that advances the way the world pays, banks and invests. If you want to grow personally and professionally, we’d like to know: Are you FIS?
About the role:
As a Product Support Representative, you’ll be working independently on gathering and analyzing data, maintaining and constantly improving the data quality as well as working collaboratively with your team members. You will also be working with internal groups such as IT and product owners and FIS clients to provide in-depth product support.
About the team:
The FIS Wall Street Concepts (WSC) Team offers its clients years of industry knowledge and expertise in the field of IRS Regulatory Compliance. WSC is widely considered an industry authority in this area. WSC provides data enrichment and security product knowledge to the Banking and Brokerage Industry. Our Services are utilized by over 90% of the Brokerage industry. WSC fosters a spirit of teamwork among the staff and it is a great learning environment.
What you will be doing:
- Identify new issues and load into database for varies financial products, Fixed Income securities, Mortgage Securities, Mutual Funds and Corporate bonds
- Capture latest/current information regarding security listing and perform database update to ensure data quantity
- Analyze instrument details such as name change, acquisition and merger for corporate actions and make necessary update in a timely manner
- Provide in-depth product support and research client inquires
- Document recurring technical issues to support product quality programs and product development
- Review offering documents and verify criteria/security to access database
What you will need:
- Data research experience
- Strong analytical, organizational and time management skills
- The ability to work independently
- You are an excellent communicator and strong problem-solver
- Basic exposure to Financial products such as Fixed Income securities, Mortgage Securities (MBS & CMO), Mutual Funds, Corporate bonds
- Basic knowledge of SQL will be added advantage
What we offer you:
At FIS, you can learn, grow and make an impact in your career. Our benefits include:
- Flexible and creative work environment
- Diverse and collaborative atmosphere
- Professional and personal development resources
- Opportunities to volunteer and support charities
- Competitive salary and benefits
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.