Practice Consultant Specialist for FIS Private Capital Suite
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Business Administration
Travel Percentage :
5 – 10%
FIS is looking for a passionate, driven individual to join the FIS Private Capital Suite (formerly known as Investran) Consulting Services team in an impactful role as a Senior Consultant on the Professional Services team.
- The role of the Professional Services Senior Consultant will be an integral part of FIS’ delivery of client implementations, upgrades, custom solutions and integrations to ensure clients are successfully on-boarded on the Private Capital Suite platform.
- A successful candidate should have knowledge of the Private Equity industry, experience in accounting as well as data management background, strong time management, and superb communication skills.
- The ideal candidate will possess prior Private Capital Suite experience in the following areas:
- Private Equity accounting
- Multi-faceted fund structures
- Investor Reporting
- Ability to work with various internal and external teams on delivery
- Knowledge of the PE ecosystem including integrations
- Ability to balance the Functional and Technical aspects of software delivery
NOTE: This role may be worked remotely from anywhere in North America
- Assist with new and on-going client implementations of the Investran Private Equity solution
- Contribute to the on-going success of the Private Capital Suite Upgrade program
- Support new and/or on-going consulting initiatives with clients as well as internal FIS initiatives related to product development and support
- Work independently or as part of a team to deliver on new as well as existing Private Capital Suite engagements with specific concentrations on:
- Solution Design
- System Configuration
- Data Migration
- Waterfall Modeling
- Specification Development
- Client Trainings
- Work with the team to further develop the internal knowledge and go-to-market strategy for delivery of the Private Capital Suite platform
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or a related field
- Minimum 4-6 years of financial services / client facing experience with a focus on software implementations
- Experience in working with Private Equity (or Alternative Investments) firms and an understanding of the PE lifecycle is mandatory
- Superb time management and organizational skills with the ability to drive positive outcomes while also meeting deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with high attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively interface with all levels and departments on a written and verbal basis
- Problem solver who takes the initiative to get things done with minimal supervision
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products
What we offer you:
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A high trust and high autonomy workplace
- Choice of remote, office, or hybrid work environment
- Diverse client and project deliverables to quickly gather different experiences in the domain
- A wide range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
- A competitive salary and benefits
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.