OTR Truck Driver
Login to bookmark
Hiring OTR & Regional Company Truck Drivers, Teams, Students, and Lease Purchase
Top Miles, Great Pay, Get REAL Rewards At Freymiller!
New Increased Pay Package!
New Increased Pay Package!
Freymiller offers real trucking careers for real life where you’ll find quality home time, good pay, and family-centered support! We are now seeking qualified CDL-A truck drivers for OTR runs offering better pay, newer equipment and a homegrown, family atmosphere CDL-A professional drivers love.
INSURANCE & 401K
RIDER & PET POLICY
Call To Speak To A Recruiter! (855) 332-3813
CDL-A Company Truck Driver Jobs Offer:
- NEW INCREASED PAY PACKAGE!
- Average driver earns $85,000 per year
- Top miles – 1,100 average length of haul (the longest haul in the industry with less downtime)
- Performance bonus up to $0.06 CPM
- Coast to Coast Solo Runs – No Forced Teaming
- Paid orientation
- Paid practical route miles
- Multiple stops pay
- Rider & pet policies (no dog breed restrictions!)
- Safety & award bonuses up to $0.015 CPM
- Driver referral program
- Guaranteed detention, layover, & breakdown pay
- Outstanding, late-model equipment with APUs, Transflo & Peoplenet
- BlueCross BlueShield medical, Delta Dental, & vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- 401(k)Ask about our partnership with Home Creations – We’re making it easier than ever for Freymiller drivers to own their own home!
Incentive Pay Programs Boost Your Earnings!
- Retention & Award: Make more pay the longer you stay!
- Driver Recognition: Our Million Mile Drivers get the recognition they deserve.
- Driver Referral Bonus: Earn $1,000 for each new driver hired!
- Performance Bonus: Make $0.01 – $0.04 more per mile with clean safety record!
- Peterbilt, Kenworth, Freightliner – average age 1.9 years
- APUs in all trucks
- PeopleNet communication equipment
Newly renovated driver facility features:
- Family atmosphere with open door policy
- Free Wi-Fi
- Theater-style seating
- Exercise room
- Video Game room
CDL-A Company Truck Driver Job Requirements:
- Must be at least 23 years of age
- Valid CDL-A required
For over 45 years, the Freymiller family has worked to earn a reputation for professionalism, integrity and excellence in the transportation industry. Our founder, Don Freymiller, grew up on a Wisconsin dairy farm. In 1968, he bought his first truck in an effort to better provide for his young family. By 1980, Freymiller Trucking boasted 56 trucks and was exclusively devoted to hauling temperature-controlled freight. Today, we are still family-owned and operated, and now a second Freymiller generation has joined in our rich tradition of going the extra mile to keep every customer satisfied.
Apply Now or Call (855) 332-3813