Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by designing technology to create opportunities for all. We believe all candidates, regardless of who they are, should have a fair chance to work. Established in 2014 and valued at $5B, Checkr is using technology to bring hiring to the next level. Our People Trust Platform uses machine learning to help thousands of companies modernize their background check process and make hiring safer, more efficient, and more inclusive. Some of our customers include Uber, Instacart, Doordash, Netflix, Compass Group, and Adecco.
A career with Checkr is an opportunity to work with some of the best and brightest minds, disrupt an industry for a better future, and give otherwise overlooked candidates access to employment. Checkr has been recognized in Forbes Best Startup Employers and is a top Y Combinator company by valuation.
As an Account Executive, you will drive new business in the mid-market segment through your prospecting, deal and pipeline management, and closing abilities. You will be part of an elite, professional, and rapidly growing team that succeeds through collaboration, tenacity, and constant improvement.
Please note: we are open to remote candidates in the following locations: California, Colorado, New York, Boston, Seattle, Austin, Chicago, Portland and Washington DC. We also have great offices in SF and Denver for those interested in a hybrid/in-office experience.
- You will engage business executives to pursue and close new business within the Mid Market segment (100-10k employees) across a wide variety of vertical markets
- You will do outbound prospecting to fill your pipeline with qualified sales opportunities, as well as handle inbound leads that come through our Demand Generation and SDR teams
- You will consistently achieve revenue targets by applying modern sales techniques and processes to efficiently manage sales opportunities through your funnel to a successful close
- You will use your creativity and tenacity to develop and improve how we target and penetrate new vertical markets.
- As part of the sales team, you will contribute directly to the success and growth of the company
What you bring:
- 2-3+ years of SaaS technology full-cycle sales experience in a hunting role
- Taking ownership of your territory with strong outbound and closing skills
- Demonstrable track record of above target performance, especially in a startup environment
- Experience selling HR technology is ideal
- Experience selling into HR leaders also advantageous
- You learn quickly and are excited to take on challenging new projects
- You are smart, self-motivated, organized, detail and process oriented
- As a true colleague you enjoy planning, executing, winning, and celebrating as a team
- You are a clear and direct communicator
- You exceed expectations and hold yourself accountable to a higher standard of excellence
What you get
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Learning and development allowance
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Up to 25K reimbursement for fertility, adoption, and parental planning services
- Flexible PTO policy
- Monthly wellness stipend, home office stipend
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and c