IT Security – Network Security
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Computer Science
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
It’s an amazing opportunity to join a talented team of innovative and committed folks doing interesting work at the world’s largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions!
What you will be doing
- Review firewall rule change requests based on network security policies and standards prior to routing for implementation.
- Review and approve change requests and escalate to senior team members when required
- Assess risk with change requests based on the security policies and standards
- Work on vulnerability risk acceptance approvals and escalate to senior team members when required
- Ensure all vulnerability/exemptions are documented per FIS standard documentation into the tracking system
- Manage and maintain Service Now ticket queue on daily basis
- Adherence to documented Change management / security policies and procedures.
What you bring:
- 3-4 years of working experience on Network Security.
- Knowledge of Firewalls, Encryption and Security Tools, Palo Alto, Cyber security attack, Firewalls, Proxy, Ransomware.
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP concepts.
- Ability to interpret Vulnerability Assessments.
- Strong Networking domain knowledge.
- Strong judgement and decision-making abilities.
- Broad knowledge of security best practices, security solutions.
- Knowledge of Operating system Windows/Linux.
- Knowledge of security risk management, security governance framework and compliance (IT Security Audit / log review)
- Experience with Networks, Security Architectures
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- English Proficiency required (Read, Write and Speak)
- Experience with a Problem/Incident/Change Management Product such as Remedy
- Experience with a Document Management System
- Experience with Desktop Software including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Visio
- Ready to work in shifts
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.