Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Computer Science
Travel Percentage :
25 – 50%
The world of finance moves fast. At FIS, we’re faster. Our teams are empowered to learn, grow, and make an impact–in their careers and communities. We deliver innovation that advances the way the world pays, banks and invests. If you want to grow personally and professionally, we’d like to know: Are you FIS?
About the role:
As an IT Architect, you’ll help design the foundation for how our global fintech platforms perform and scale. Your expertise will influence selecting, operating and administering systems and software for our environment that supports vital business processes.
What you will be doing:
• Defining and maintaining a library of functional component models for FIS product lines.
• Documenting functional product solutions as well as key FIS financial services opportunities.
• Maintaining a catalogue of reusable functional application components relevant for applications and product lines.
What you will need:
• Expertise with end-to-end systems development life cycles and a background leading large projects.
• Five or more years in a distributed and heterogeneous computing environment, working with relational or hierarchical databases.
• Experience designing and implementing applications in a shared service bureau environment.
• Proficiency in solutions design and requirements definition disciplines leveraging model driven design-based tools and techniques.
• A bachelor’s in computer science or engineering, or the equivalent experience – post-graduate education desired.
What we offer you:
At FIS, we hire the best. In return, you receive exceptional benefits including:
• Opportunities to innovate in fintech
• Tools for personal and professional growth
• Inclusive and diverse work environment
• Resources to invest in your community
• Competitive salary and benefits
View our benefits here: https://cdn.phenompeople.com/CareerConnectResources/FIGLUS/documents/2021BenefitsSnapshot-1611561721803.pdf The posted range describes the minimum to maximum range for this job description. The salary range is provided for locations which require such disclosure. The range for this same position may be lower or higher in markets outside of these locations.$118,470 – 199,030. This position may be eligible for bonus and/or commission.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.