Implementation-Conversion Analyst with Payment domain
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Computer Engineering
Travel Percentage :
15 – 25%
Every day, our teams innovate across the world of finance. We collaborate to work smarter, while making a difference. We believe in diversity and inclusivity, giving a voice to everyone on the team. And we celebrate our success together. If you want to make an impact in fintech, we’d like to know: Are you FIS?
About the role:
As an Implementation Conversion Analyst, you will be the face of FIS, working closely with our clients as they implement our solutions as we change the way the world banks. You will examine data files, processes, forms, reports and operational needs of our customers, in order to facilitate data mapping and system conversions. After assessing all client needs, you will create a roadmap that will guide clients through the process while you teach them our products and coach them through setup and integration.
About the team:
What you will be doing:
• Conducting data analysis, product mapping and client interviews to assess data requirements for software utilization.
• Creating data maps and transaction workflow documents that show exactly how every field will be converted.
• Performing tests to ensure new, customized software meets customer specific needs.
• Coordinating and conducting readiness reviews to ensure conversion is proceeding correctly.
• Training customers on new systems and procedures.
What you will need:
• The ability to translate client requirements to technical specifications and then explain these concepts to customer groups.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as excellent human relations, negotiation and documentation skills.
• A bachelor’s in business or a related field or the equivalent experience.
Added bonus if you have:
What we offer you:
At FIS, you can grow your career as far as you want to take it. Here’s what else we offer:
• Opportunities to make an impact in fintech
• Personal and professional learning
• Inclusive, diverse work environment
• Resources to give back to your community
• Competitive salary and benefits
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.