We’re looking for healthcare nurses with a professional background to join a hospital in Germany. The nurses we are looking for need to be compassionate, caring, and work well under pressure. You will work as part of professional healthcare staff and collaborate to ensure the best care for our patients.
- A2/B1 in the German language
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing obtained in the EU (or higher)
- Knowledge of nursing and healthcare procedures
- Team player, willing to work with others every day
- Great interpersonal communication skills
- Responsibility and compassion toward patients
- Patient and solution-oriented mindset
- Willing to move to Cologne, Germany for full-time employment
- Trusting and teamwork-oriented work environment
- Full support in nursing degree recognition with German authorities (additional exams required)
- Full support in permit and Visa procedures (if required)
- Full support in German language improvement
- Full onboarding support during arrival and acclimatization in Germany
- Additional onboarding support in adjusting to life in Germany
- Up-to-date CV with valid personal and contact information
- Mutual trust, honesty, and reliability throughout the application process
- Following the application, additional requirements will be available through discussion
About the Company
A single mission is at the core of Jobs OneGlobe: to create an environment where talent and opportunities come together. Our goal is to make it quick and easy for job candidates and companies to find one another for everyone’s benefit. We do this by effectively matching skills, talents, and potential to the right jobs.
One Globe aims to facilitate personal development which will enable its members to build the skills necessary to find a career they’ll enjoy. One Globe seeks to provide a multitude of product and service websites that will assist and guide its members on their personal and professional development journey.