Global Asset Analyst I
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Travel Percentage :
We are FIS. Our technology powers the world’s economy and our teams bring innovation to life. We champion diversity to deliver the best products and solutions for our colleagues, clients, and communities. If you’re ready to start learning, growing, and making an impact with a career in fintech, we’d like to know: Are you FIS?
What You Will Be Doing
As the Global Asset Analyst, you will monitor and manage large volumes of transactions, as well as perform data updates. You will assist with various tasks related to loan administration and communicate with internal and external parties regarding loan specific items.
- Process daily loan transactions
- Alpha portfolio of 250 or less under normal business conditions. A higher alpha count may be assigned on a temporary basis, based on business needs.
- Manage large volumes of transactions and monitors activity reports
- Maintain accurate global data for facilities and issuers
- Actively research global discrepancies with various agents and internal clients
- Proactively and effectively communicate with agents, clients, team members and within the firm as needed
- Work closely with others to resolve issues effectively and timely
- Run various internal reports as needed and handles global level issues
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or related field, or the equivalent combination of training, education, and work experience
- Typically, up to 2 years’ experience in banking/financial services industry
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office, with advanced Excel skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to read and interpret credit agreements and other loan documents
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and multi-task
- Accustomed to taking initiative and ownership of job responsibilities
- Capable of working well with others in a team environment
- Accurate and timely job performance
- Ability to adhere to deadlines and targets
Added Bonus If You Have
- Experience with daily loan transactions and loan tracking system
- Knowledge of loan accruals and payment rules
What We Offer You
A career at FIS is more than just a job. It’s the change to shape the future of fintech. At FIS, we offer you:
• A voice in the future of fintech
• Always-on learning and development
• Collaborative work environment
• Opportunities to give back
• Competitive salary and benefits
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.