Login to bookmark
We provide our clients with the deepest understanding of audiences—and we can’t do that without our Panel Recruitment and Field Operations teams. They work in-person to build important connections with current panelists, who provide the vital data that powers businesses, and recruit new panelists.
Now Hiring a Field Representative in Raleigh!
What are some Field Representative Responsibilities?
- Establish and maintain long term relationships with assigned Nielsen Families/Households.
- Install Nielsen measurement equipment in newly assigned Nielsen Families/Households.
- Ensure collection and transmission equipment is properly installed and configured to transmit necessary audience data.
- Respond to calls from assigned Nielsen Families/Households and ensure equipment is maintained and operating effectively.
- Prioritize, schedule and complete all work in compliance with established policy and guidelines in assigned territory.
- Accurately collect and report demographics and audience information using Nielsen proprietary software.
- Educate and coach Panel Members on proper operation and usage of Nielsen equipment.
- Negotiate and maintain cooperation of Panel Members, solicit additional participation in Nielsen samples, such as PC measurement, portable video, and others.
What are the Qualifications?
- Ability to bend and lift television sets.
- Some technical skills which may include: previous experience with consumer electronics, software systems, and networking knowledge.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Identify problems and troubleshoot data/equipment.
- Minimum High School Diploma/GED OR 2+ years equivalent work experience.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License.
- The associate must be willing and able (with or without reasonable accommodation) to be outside, in all weather conditions, year-round going door-to-door into people’s homes. Be able to navigate stairs, elevators, walkways and driveways (paved and unpaved) and a wide variety of entrances into people’s homes. Willing and able to interact with people for several hours in their home – regardless of the location or condition of their home, this includes, but is not limited to homes that may contain pets, dust, plants, odors or other irritants of any kind, as well as be in various states of cleanliness or disarray.
- Travel Locally for up to 50% of the time
- Driving for up to 8 hours per day
- Standing for up to 6 hours per day
- Kneeling for up to 2 hours per day
- Ability to climb stairs
- Ability to walk half of a mile
- Ability to work in all seasons and inclement weather
- Ability to lift up to 30lbs
Nielsen: Enabling your best to power a better media future. Our comprehensive benefits package (including health & wellness plans, 401(k) retirement coupled with a Nielsen match, a generous paid time off policy, company provided car for those who qualify, and if eligible, a discretionary incentive/bonus) is designed to be inclusive for all employees and families, and we take pride in ensuring that employees are rewarded holistically for the role they are doing and their performance.
A reasonable estimate of salary range for a new employee to be offered this role would be $42,500, which would be adjusted based on each employee’s geographic location. The position of each employee within a compensation range at Nielsen is dependent on several individual circumstances, such as experience, training, certifications and other business requirements/needs.
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Apply for this job