Enterprise Program Manager/Strategy
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Business Administration
Travel Percentage :
10 – 15%
What you will be doing:
- Focusing on one or more key target market segments, develops, manages and executes the GTM launch plan for new products or programs to ensure cross-functional internal alignment and readiness. Assesses in flight campaigns.
- Work with Campaign team to Create campaign positioning guidance, messaging, value proposition, sales segmentation, and route-to-market strategy in concert with product management, sales, marketing, and the business
- Leverages existing and identifies new content requirements including sales battle cards, slideware, case studies, testimonials to ensure compelling program/product value proposition
- Together with strategy team, improves target market definition/understanding for existing and new markets
- Define a sales motion for specific solutions, understand Pricing, help facilitate early adopter clients, pipeline strategy and accelerate campaigns aligned to broader sales plays, as well as global sales efforts
- Oversee sales & partner enablement strategy; assist with enablement collateral creation and early field training
- Working closely with business, product leaders and sales, identify opportunities for cross sell and solution suites across Capital Markets and Banking and/or across FIS, and oversee GTM activities to execute
- Serve as a conduit between product management and business teams and the field; ensure field alignment to product introduction principles and processes
- Establishes regular cadence with global sales teams to provide market insight
- Actively engages in the win/loss program, monitor competitor activity
- Drive improvements in our Programs & GTM by collecting and communicating feedback from sales back into the business
- Partner with Sales Operations to drive effective compensation/incentives for field teams in alignment with campaign initiatives
- Provide escalation support on sales, partner or operations (deals desk/war room) issues with the new offer
- Provide expertise on sales tools, and early field trial methodology and processes
What you bring:
- At least 8 years of experience in business, sales, or consulting with a strong track record of progressive experience and responsibility. Specific experience in go-to-market roles preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA a plus
- Extensive cross-functional experience across a variety of roles like sales, strategy, business development, partnerships/alliances, consulting, project management, and services delivery
- Familiarity with go-to-market principles; some experience in product management, marketing, customer success, or operations/finance preferred
- Familiarity and experience in one or more capital markets domain areas
- Strong written & verbal communication skills and the ability to work effectively across a variety of levels within the organization
- Structured thinker who can quickly organize and execute action plans
- Ability to influence others and enlist their help on a variety of ever-changing priorities
- Acumen in business, change management, technology, and analytical capabilities
- Desire to continually learn and improve approaches and methodologies
- Ability to work under pressure in fast-paced and challenging environment
- Positive team-oriented attitude
What we offer you:
- We will support your growth and development both personally and professionally. Here’s what we can offer:
- Access to educational opportunities that can advance your career.
- Projects that tackle the most challenging issues in financial services and technology.
- The time and resources you need to give back to your community.
- An inclusive work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect.
- A competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.