Enterprise Account Representative, Spectrum Enterprise
- Are you a client-focused and growth-motivated enterprise tele-sales expert?
- Can you commit to a consultative sales position guiding businesses through the selection of fiber-based networking and managed services?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with an uncapped sales commission and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving America’s largest businesses and communications service providers. The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise’s industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.
As an Enterprise Account Representative, you focus on promoting solutions over the phone that simplify efforts and improve efficiency for local enterprise organizations. You are passionate about proactively pursuing new accounts while supporting existing clients. You have a developed ability for identifying roadblocks and overcoming obstacles to capture and increase business. Through your expertise and understanding of client needs, you outline uniquely beneficial combinations of our networking solutions. You thrive in and office environment capturing new accounts within a specified footprint. You report directly to the Manager of Sales Midmarkets for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive salary with sales incentives.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Company funded retirement accumulation plan for an additional 3%.
- Education assistance.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
- Employee discount on Spectrum services where available.
- Formal training.
- Be an impactful member of the sales team through the achievement of monthly revenue goals.
- Consult with prospective clients over the telephone and develop tailored product solutions for their complex business needs or promote current marketing campaigns.
- Boost sales by identifying and cultivating opportunities for upselling, incremental sales and cross-selling.
- Promote client satisfaction by responding to inbound call volume promptly in alignment with call handling metrics.
- Qualify leads through the submission of a return on investment (ROI) and accompanying analyses.
- Encourage long-term client retention through coordinated efforts with Account Executive, Account Management, Sales Engineering and Marketing teams.
- Enhance client confidence in Spectrum Enterprise products by demonstrating competitor knowledge and providing side-by-side comparisons.
- Develop key sales skills and techniques by attending sales meetings and training sessions.
- Perform additional duties related to the position as assigned.
- Sales experience working with clients.
- Positive and upbeat attitude with strong telephone presence and driven by daily, weekly and monthly goals.
- Collaborative team member and quick study with the ability to confidently provide product solutions.
- Deadline-driven with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and organize projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook with the ability to navigate multiple applications simultaneously.
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with all levels of an organization.
- One or more years of sales experience working with clients.
- Call center experience in a commission-based sales role.
- High school diploma or equivalent (required).
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field (preferred).