Digital Transformation Senior
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Commerce/Business
Travel Percentage :
1 – 5%
About the Team
Our team of associates are great to work with, and we have an awesome team of management professionals who are there to help guide you to success. We believe our clients are the most important aspect of our business. Our determination to be the best that FIS has to offer rings true with each team member through training, knowledge and a desire to excel in the financial world.
What You Will Be Doing
- Plan and coordinate all aspects of non-technical projects from initiation through delivery.
- Manage project initiation activities that include identifying contractual obligations, client or business needs and goals, existing situation, necessary contacts, and access to existing information as needed.
- Ensure requirements for internal projects align to operational standards. Develop alternate requirements or document exceptions as appropriate.
- Develop, define and execute project plans, project scope, activities, schedules, budgets and deliverables.
- Identify needed resources for projects, defines and assigns major project roles.
- Coordinate activities and tasks among project team members, other internal departments and client or vendor/subcontractor organizations as needed to meet project goals and ensure project completion is on schedule, within budget constraints, and of the appropriate quality standards for the project scope.
- Assign and monitor work of project team, providing analytical support and direction.
- Manage project risks, issues/problems, and activity progress to ensure project goals (e.g., deadline, scope and quality) are achieved. Assist with problem resolution or risk mitigation as needed.
- Serve as liaison between internal organizations as well as client and vendor/subcontractor organizations to ensure all project targets and requirements are met.
- Deliver informational and decision-seeking presentations to business groups in FIS and/or in client organizations.
- Conduct project closure activities to formalize and communicate the project acceptance, handover documentation and ongoing activities to accountable teams and complete a post-implementation review to identify areas of improvement.
- May directly oversee employees assigned to manage specific project that have a distinct beginning and end. Selects, develops and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Identify project management coordination gaps or areas for improvement, recommend and implement solutions.
What you bring:
- Good communication skills, verbal and written.
- Ability to interact effectively with executive level clients
- Relevant Project Management experience in requisite domains (Banking and Payments preferably) for Global Clients across US geographies
- Strong proven client management skills, with the ability to facilitate and influence stakeholders,
- An ability to manage workload, with minimal direction, a self-starter with a strong sense of proactivity.
- Relevant experience in change management within large, high profile, high value, and complex transition programs.
- Strong knowledge of the Banking and Payment Industry tools, applications and Processes.
- Working knowledge of Risk and Compliance guidelines.
- Ability to set clear expectations, manage team performance and build high morale among team members
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and carry out assignments that are sensitive in nature.
- Bachelor’s degree in any stream
- PMI PMP / Prince II certified preferred (Desirable)
- Project management experience for 4- 5 years (Desirable)
- Fluent in Powerpoint, Excel, MS Project, MS Visio, sharepoint
- In current role for 1 year or more.
- Working US Shift
What we offer you
•A competitive salary with attractive benefits including private medical and dental coverage insurance
•A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
•A modern work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
•A broad range of professional education and personal development opportunities
•A work environment built on collaboration and respect
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.