Deposit/Loan Operations Analyst 1
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate, and above all fun.
About the team
Our Call Centers provide support to thousands of banking customers and clients every day via phone and virtual chat solutions. We have big plans for our Call Center team! We are growing quickly, yet we remain focused on crafting an incredible experience for our clients. We value and expect thoughtfulness and high performance from everyone at FIS and look forward to having you on the team!
What you will be doing:
- Work from eligibility is based on performance and business needs; Associates will report to the office if their performance does NOT meet standards or if the client or FIS requires a return office.
- Reviews, analyzes, and interprets correspondence related to account maintenance.
Ensures loan applications comply with governmental regulations and requirements by reviewing complex legal documents and regulatory requirements (Loan Operations Analyst).
- Performs quality control on new and existing loans using internal reports and loan documentation to verify data input is correct and documents accurate and in regulatory compliance. (Loan Operations Analyst).
- Communicates professionally with clients and third parties through multiple channels (phone, email, workflow tools).
- Researches and resolves internal and externally submitted account questions and problems.
- Performs high risk task processing including maintenance on accounts having regulatory or monetary implications, e.g., payment/research corrections, credit bureau dispute research, Reg Z disputes, loan payoff processing, fee processing, loan modifications. (Loan Operations Analyst).
- Processes loan payoff requests and paid loans.
- Follows up on insurance information, and processes insurance on accounts.
- Processes payments and payment exceptions.
- Performs escrow analyses. Prepares and executes annual escrow analyses.
- Monitors daily reports and follows-up as required.
What you bring:
- Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective people skills and sensitivities when dealing with others
Added bonus if you have:
- Banking or financial industry experience
- Experience working with basic technical issues in a banking environment
What we offer you:
- Attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and 3 weeks of paid vacation
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.