Customer Service Associate II-Consumer
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
General Equivalency Diploma
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
Chex Systems, Inc. is a company that provides account verification services to help financial institutions identify applicants who may have a history of accounts that were not handled properly. ChexSystems is a consumer reporting agency that was founded in 1975. ChexSystems is a subsidiary of FIS. We assist consumers who have been denied opening bank accounts and contact us with their queries. We receive their queries via mail, fax, web and Phone. We analyze their requests and process them as per our procedures and regulatory guidelines.
What you will be doing
- Troubleshoots consumer problems, identifies the request and take appropriate measures as per guidelines.
- Provide consumer support by phone. Serves as primary contact for inbound consumers.
- Tracks and documents inbound support requests and ensures proper notation of the conversation.
- Meets standards of job, such as quality standards, adherence to schedule and average handle time
- May provide guidance and/or mentoring to less experienced associates
What you bring
- Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills along with analytical skills.
- Demonstrates effective people skills and sensitivities when dealing with others
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- High school diploma or GED
What we offer you
A fantastic range of benefits including medical, dental, vision, and paid vacation
Great work spaces with dedicated and motivated colleagues
A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.