Class B Driver
Clean Harbors HPC in Hammond, IN is currently looking for a Class B Driver to join their team! Drivers will operate light and heavy-duty trucks delivering and picking up oil, and washer fluid from customer sites.
Why work for Company Name?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- THIS POSITION REQUIRES APPROXIMATELY 80% TRAVEL, with frequent out of area trips, with room accommodations provided
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Transporting hazardous and nonhazardous waste according to DOT and hazard waste regulations
- Maintaining various logs, worksheets, and reports
- Sampling oil and tracking inventory
- Ensuring proper loading, segregation, and unloading of materials
- Adhering to pick-up and drop-off schedules
- Maintaining, cleaning, and operating company equipment
What does it take to work for HPC Clean Harbors?
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid Class A or B CDL required
- Hazmat & Tanker Endorsement required or able to obtain
- One or more years of HAZMAT transportation experience a plus
- Willingness to complete a background check, drug test, and physical
HPC, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK.™
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors and its subsidiaries are a Military & Veteran friendly company.