Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS, you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
Lead Engineer – Testing
Required Experience Level – 3.5 to 5.5 years
Work Location – Pune
Educational Qualification – BE / B.Tech
About Team & Product/Project Details:
Tax Information Reporting Suite (formerly Wall Street Concepts) provides tax information reporting solutions to the financial industry for REMICs, Pass Through Mortgage Backed Securities, Long term OID bonds, Master Limited Partnerships, mutual funds, REITs, Unit Investment Trusts, and Widely Held Fixed Investment Trusts (WHFITs).
Our services facilitate the production of Forms 1099 and K-1, as well as the preparation of individual tax returns.
What you will be doing:
- Web based testing of software for functionality and reliability
- Develops, maintains, and upgrades manual or automated test scripts, utilities, data sets and other programmatic test tools required to execute test plans.
- Work on a core project team alongside software engineers to ensure that quality is built in from the start
- Complete test preparation (test conditions, test scripts)
- Perform automated and Functional test execution
- Support the client Reported Issues and Business to support their queries
- Performs usability testing for total system performance, reliability, scalability, and security.
- Effectively communicates testing activities and findings in oral and written forms.
- Controls and manages own daily test activities.
- Supports test lead Manager to identify risks and develops mitigation strategies.
What you bring:
• Expertise in Testing Web Application and understanding methods, tools and technology used in software testing
• Experience in SQL queries and Database activities
• Experience with Automation Testing using Selenium
• Experience working with RESTful API / Soap services with SOAPUI/POSTMAN
• Performs usability testing for total system and security
• Experience and use of quality management methods, tools and technology used to create and support defect-free, application software that meets needs of client/business partner
• Experience on Unix and shell Commands and basics would be an added advantage
• Exposure for working on FinTech software’s and application
• Should take individual ownership and be good Team Player
• Ability to fluidly change context and priorities based on changing business needs
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues, Business and clients.
Added bonus if you have:
- Good to have CI/CD Exposure like Jenkins.
- Good to have Cloud Natives Technology knowledge
- Experience in JMeter or Performance Testing
What We offer You:
- A range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
- A multi-faceted job with a broad spectrum of responsibilities
- An international work environment and a dedicated and innovative team
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.