Audio Customer Support Representative
Login to bookmark
We provide our clients with the deepest understanding of audiences—and we can’t do that without our Panel Recruitment and Field Operations teams. They work in-person to build important connections with current panelists, who provide the vital data that powers businesses, and recruit new panelists.
This role communicates directly with panelists to review performance data, provide technical support, foster positive relations and coach panelists on proper usage of proprietary equipment.
This is a work from home position. Requirements must be met:
Able to connect to High Speed Internet in your primary residence with minimum speeds of 80mb
Able to connect directly to a router/modem with Ethernet cable
You must have a dedicated work space to conduct phone calls where others cannot hear/see personally identifiable information.
For this remote position: You must be within one of the following locations:
Shift Schedule: Mondays – Thursdays: 1:30 pm – 10:00 pm and Sundays: 12:00 pm – 8:30 pm (EST)
4 Weekdays and 1 Weekend Day: 12:30 pm – 9:00 pm (EST)
Mondays – Thursdays: 2:30 pm – 11:00 pm and Sundays: 11:00 am – 7:30 pm (CST)
- Build solid and productive panelist relationships .
- Serve as the primary point of contact between Nielsen panelists and US Field Operations staff.
- Review and analyze data, providing feedback to households.
- Conduct training and coaching for panelists use of Nielsen meters.
- Investigate and resolve proprietary system generated performance issues.
- Verify and update demographics and audience information using Nielsen proprietary software.
- Instruct and reinforce panelists on security procedures
- Use persuasion skills to gain and maintain cooperation of Panel members, solicit additional participation.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware.
- Spanish Bilingual candidates preferred
- Strong customer service
- General ability to perform consumer electronic troubleshooting by phone
- Outbound and inbound call center experience
- Problem solving, and critical thinking skills
- Strong Communication skills both verbal and written
- Spanish Bilingual candidates preferred but not required
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- MS Office Suite experience (Word, Excel and Outlook), Google Suite experience also preferred
- High School Diploma required
Nielsen: Enabling your best to power a better media future. Our comprehensive benefits package (including health & wellness plans for full-time employees, 401(k) retirement coupled with a Nielsen match, a generous paid time off policy, and if eligible, a discretionary incentive/bonus) is designed to be inclusive for all employees and families, and we take pride in ensuring that employees are rewarded holistically for the role they are doing and their performance.
A reasonable estimate of salary for a new employee to be offered this role would be $16.34, which would be adjusted based on each employee’s geographic location. The position of each employee within a compensation range at Nielsen is dependent on several individual circumstances, such as experience, training, certifications, and other business requirements/needs.
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Apply for this job