AS400 Support (Banking domain)
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Engineering
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
This role is a part of our Core Interface Implementations Team
What you will be doing
- As an Implementation Conversion Analyst the candidate should have experience in AS400 and CL commands.
- The candidate should have good experience in Banking Domain and great communication skills.
- This is a hybrid position where the candidate should have technical as well as project management skills.
What you bring
- Working during US banking hours.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Knowledge on AS400 and CL commands.
- Attend Internal FIS and Customer facing project meetings on a continual basis.
- Should come from banking background.
- Provide support during live event.
- Be able to discuss and clearly communicate relevant banking information pertaining to projects assigned with the customer both one on one and through project meetings.
- Understanding of general banking terms and processes to include but not limited to ACH and file processing. Knowledge of NACHA formatting is beneficial.
- Ability to grasp procedures for setting up Bank Control Records (BCR’s) based on the licensed products acquired by the bank.
Added bonus if you have
- Knowledge of FIS’ products and services.
- Knowledge of the business goals, objectives and business operations for the appropriate FIS organization
- Knowledge of financial services industry
- Knowledge of basic financial analysis principles and ratios
What we offer you
- An exciting opportunity be a part of World’s Leading FinTech Product MNC
- To be a part of vibrant team and to build up a career on core banking/payments domain
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits including GHMI/ Hospitalization coverage for employee and direct dependents
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- Valuable internal opportunities to showcase your talent on Fine Arts/Sports/Fitness etc.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.